I’ve yet to meet a cookie I didn’t like. I have a soft spot for sweet stuff! ..and so does MiniThor.. who happens to be allergic to dairy. Basically every bakery item you encounter is made with butter, thus creating a challenge in satisfying that sweet tooth! Through many kitchen adventures MiniThor and I have discovered many glorious goodies that can be made sans dairy! Cookies regularly roll out of our oven using this standard recipe…
For today’s cookie creation we used Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix. It worked wonderfully to create fluffy, chewy, chocolate cookies! Finding chocolate chips that are allergy friendly is a bit tricky, luckily we discovered Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips! There is only one store that carries them in our area, if these amazing choco chips are are to find in your area you can find them on Amazon, here is our affiliate link… Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips – 10 oz – 2
These cookies are easy, here’s the how-to…
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix together everything except the chocolate chips until well combined.
- When you have a smooth batter, fold in your desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Spoon your batter out onto your prepared cookie sheet(s).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- EAT COOKIES!
Try out your own variations and enjoy this simple sweet treat!
Keep making memories,